Our team of highly trained NATE certified air conditioning experts
provide the full spectrum of air conditioning services, including:
- Routine maintenance and service
- Cleaning and optimization
- Our technicians are skilled professionals who have proven their knowledge in the HVAC/R industry by passing specialized NATE certification and EPA tests.
Here are a few things you can definitely expect from us:
- Fast, dependable 24-hour emergency service when your heating and cooling system unexpectedly breaks down
- Trained technicians working evenings and weekends
- Client satisfaction guaranteed
- Service and maintenance for all makes and models
- Parts and labor warranty on all repairs
- Fully stocked service and maintenance trucks
We offer attractive deals
on preventative maintenance agreements. Our check list for preventative maintenance is as follows,
- Inspect and clean filters
- Lube motor(s) and bearing(s). Inspect all mechanical components for wear.
- Inspect and adjust belt(s).
- Clean lint & dirt from condenser coil(s).
- Clean condensation drain(s). Inspect cooling coil as accessible.
- Inspect & tighten electric, check voltage/amps. Repair burnt connections & inspect all electrical components.
- Check refrigerant temperatures & pressures.
- Clean burner(s) & pilot- check ignition.
- Visually inspect heat exchanger & flue. Clean combustion air screen(s).
- Check safety controls. Operate & test heating/ cooling controls & sequence.
A clean system promotes a healthy living environment, improves the efficiency of your heating & cooling system and can lower operating costs. Did you know that indoor air pollution can be up to 10 times worse than outdoors? Dirty ducts and equipment only adds to the problem with trapped dust, dirt, lint, pollen, molds, pet dander and much more! Regular mechanical maintenance & filter changes sure help, however, overtime build-up still occurs inside your system. Even with regular maintenance, ducting should be cleaned every 3-5 years, depending on your particular environmental condition and hours of use. You may be surprised to see what has accumulated over the years.
Why Clean Your Air Ducts?
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems have been shown to act as a collection source for a variety of contaminants that have the potential to affect health, such as mold, fungi, bacteria, pollen, dust, dander and other pollutants- What you can’t see can hurt you. Research indicates that people spend approximately 90% of their time indoors. So, the risks to human health may be greater due to exposure to air pollution indoors than outdoors. The removal of such contaminants from the HVAC system should be considered as one component in an overall plan to improve indoor air quality. Some of the things that may lead a homeowner to consider to more frequent cleaning include:
- Smokers in the household
- Pets that shed high amounts of hair & dander
- Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system
- Residents with allergies and asthma who might benefit from a reduction in the amount of indoor air pollutants in the home’s HVAC system
- After home renovations or remodeling
- Prior to occupancy of a new home
No Credit Check Financing Available!